What is RG251 Coax Cable?RG251 Coax Cable is an original coaxial cable that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's stock. This coax consists of a bare copper tube and a PS Helix dielectric shielding, similar to others in the category of coax cables. There is an additional PVC jacket that meets military specifications through MIL-C-17. This wire works with up to 8,500 volts and in between -55°C to +80°C. Because of these military specifications, you don't have to worry about whether this RG251 coax cable can meet your needs! Unfortunately, we no longer offer this wire. Please call or email Allied Wire & Cable to find an alternative to RG251 Coax Cable today!
RG251$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 2805.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 2.850
RG251 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG251 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG251 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: PS Helix
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene, Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG251 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C peak
- Max Operating Voltage: 8,500 peak