What is RG256 Coax Cable?RG256 is a product that is carried by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling solution was useful for any direct burial applications or for any high frequency transmission needs. RG256 coax cable has a silver covered copper tube conductors and polytetrafluoroethylene tubes, followed up by a contaminating aluminum tube shield. The standards set by the aforementioned construction helps to ensure the wire is usable between -55°C to +80°C and up to 1,860 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Unfortunately, we cannot currently offer this part, so please call Allied today so we may find you a suitable alternative!
RG256$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 550.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Dielectric (in): 0.833
RG256 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG256 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG256 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubes
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
RG256 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,860