What is RG265 Coax Cable?RG265 Coax Cable is a cable that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of coaxial cables. This wiring solution has applications that range from direct underground burial uses to high frequency transmissions. The construction of this coax cable consists of a conductor made of a bare copper tube, protected by a polyethylene helix. There is also a shield of bare copper clad steel tubing in order to fight against signal loss. Followed up with a black polyethylene jacket that is approved through MIL-C-17, this cable can function in between -40°C to +80°C and has a 145KW peak operating voltage. Unfortunately, we no longer offer this product, so please call or email us today for help finding a suitable replacement!
RG265$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 1.578
- Dielectric Material: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
RG265 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG265 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG265 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Bare Copper Clad Steel Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG265 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 145KW peak