What is RG267 Coax Cable?RG267 Coax Cable is another entry into Allied Wire & Cable's catalog of coaxial cables. Like many before it, this wiring solution can be used in direct underground burial applications; however, this is not its only purpose or use. This cable has ratings for -40°C to +80°C alongside a 44KW peak voltage. These capabilities are brought by its interior, which includes a bare copper tubing as a conductor. The conductor is insulated by a PS helix, and shielded by a bare copper clad steel tube. For the final wrap, there is a black polyethylene that meets MIL-C-17 standards, and thus is military approved. Unfortunately, we not longer offer this cable. Please call or email Allied Wire & Cable for a suitable replacement!
RG267$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric Material: PS Helix
- Jacket Material: Polyethylene (PE)
RG267 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG267 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG267 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: PS Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper Clad Steel Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG267 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 44KW peak