What is RG269A Coax Cable?
Our RG269A Coax cable is a coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed of a bare copper tube with polyethylene insulation and no jacket. Our RG269A coax cable still has solid protection due to its corrugated bare copper shielding. This product is capable of operating within -55°C and +80°C, which allows the cable to be useful in a plethora of situations. However, the most common use for this RG269A coax cable is in direct burial applications. RG269A has a maximum operating voltage of 697 volts. Get your RG269A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG269A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 430.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 0.795
RG269A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG269A coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG269A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG269A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 44KW peak