What is RG270 Coax Cable?RG270 Coax Cable is a high-voltage coaxial cables that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. With its bare copper tubing acting as its conductor, the wire is capable of operating at up to 145,000 volts. Wrapped with a polyethylene helix as a dielectric and corrugated bare copper as a shield, this wire is impeccably designed to prevent signal loss as well as being incredibly durable. Even with no jacket, this coaxial cable is rated for -55°C to +80°C, so you know it is reliable in most situations with high or low temperatures. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we can help you find the perfect alternative.
RG270$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 875.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 1.578
RG270 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG270 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG270 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG270 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 145KW peak