What is RG270A Coax Cable?At Allied Wire & Cable, we have an enormous catalog of coaxial cables, of which includes RG270A. RG270A coax cable is another high voltage wire, as its maximum operating voltage is rated for 145,000 volts. Useful in direct burial applications along with high frequency transmission, this cable is specifically designed to meet your needs. With a bare copper tube as the conductor and polyethylene insulation, this wire can be used in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +80°C. Additionally, there is a corrugated bare copper shield to prevent signal loss. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG270A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 875.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 1.578
RG270A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG270A cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG270A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG270 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 145KW peak