What is RG279 Coax Cable?RG279 Coax cable is a military-grade coaxial wire that is known for its flexibility. In addition, this product also fits into Allied Wire & Cable's catalog of high temperature wiring! Due to its silver covered copper clad steel conductor alongside the air-space solid PTFE that insulates it, this wire can operate at a maximum of 1,000 volts. However, it also has a silver covered copper shield and an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket per MIL-C-17. These two components are the reason in which this wire can withstand temperatures from -55°C to +250°C. Get your RG279 coax cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG279$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 125.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0050
RG279 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG279 is an extra flexible high temp wire can be used in direct burial applications.
RG279 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG279 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,000