What is RG280 Coax Cable?RG280 Coax Cable is an addition to Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of coaxial wiring solutions. This coax cable is approved as military grade wire through MIL-C-17. This grading is due to the fact that the wire has a fluorinated ethylene propylene from Type IX jacket. On the inside of that coaxial cable is two silver coated copper shields, a taped solid PTFE insulation, and a bare copper conductor. Due to the construction of this wire and the military specifications, this RG280 Coax Cable can operate with up to 3,000 volts, and in any temperature between -55°C to +200°C. Get your RG280 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG280$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG280 Coax Cable Applications:
- Low-loss, high frequency wire, approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG280 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Taped Solid PTFE
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Conductors
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG280 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 3,000