What is RG281 Coax Cable?RG281 Coax Cable is an installment to Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of coaxial cable. This particular product is a coax cable with minimal signal loss, and can be used in high-power direct burial applications. The reason for these strong recommendations are because of the silver covered copper conductor and the 2 silver cover copper shields. These copper parts are protected by the solid PTFE insulation as well as the Dacron braid over silicone rubber. With these components, this product is rated for temperatures from -55°C to +150°C and up to 4,000 volts. Get your RG281 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG281$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0378
RG281 Cable Applications:
- Low-loss, high power coaxial cable, approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG281 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Conductors
- Jacket: Dacron Braid over Silicone Rubber Type VI per MIL-C-17
RG281 Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +150°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 4,000