What is RG282 Coax Cable?RG282 Coax Cable is a staple within Allied Wire & Cable's catalog of coaxial cables. This cable is military approved through MIL-C-17 due to the wire's jacket, which is a fluorinated ethylene propylene material. Before that layer is a silver covered copper conductor and 2 separate silver covered copper shields. This setup is ideal in order to reduce any potential signal loss from nearby factors. Additionally, there is an irradiated low-density polyethylene insulation. With all of these specifications, this product is very durable. The cable is able to withstand temperatures between -40°C to +150°C and is rated for a peak voltage of 4,500 volts. Unfortunately, RG282 Coax Cable is no longer available, so please call or email Allied for a suitable alternative!
RG282$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 31.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG282 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG282 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG282 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Irradiated Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Conductors
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG282 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 4,500