What is RG283 Coax Cable?RG283 Coax Cable is another entry into Allied Wire & Cable's catalog of coaxial cables. Like many before it, this wiring solution can be used in direct underground burial applications; however, this is not its only purpose or use. This cable has ratings for -55°C to +150°C alongside an 8,000 volt peak voltage. These capabilities are brought by its interior, which includes a silver covered copper wire as a conductor. The conductor is insulated by Rubber-D, and shielded by two silver covered copper shields. For the final wrap, there is a black synthetic rubber that meets MIL-C-17 standards, and thus is military approved. Unfortunately, we no longer offer this cable. Please call or email Allied Wire & Cable for a suitable replacement!
RG283$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 145.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG283 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG283 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG283 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-D
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Conductors
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG283 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +150°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 8,000