What is RG284A Coax Cable?RG284A Coax Cable is another product in Allied Wire & Cable's line of coaxial wiring. This cable is unique due to its bare copper wire and corrugated bare copper shielding. This coax cable is ideal for direct burial applications alongside any high-frequency applications, similarly to many other coaxial cables. However, with a peak voltage rating of 29KW, you won't have to be concerned with whether this part is up for the test. The temperature range for this coax cable is from-55°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, we no longer distribute this cable. Please call or email Allied for assistance in finding a suitable replacement!
RG284A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 410.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG284A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG284A coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG284A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG284A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 29KW peak