What is RG286 Coax Cable?Our RG286 Coax cable is a coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed of a bare copper tube with polyethylene helix insulation and no jacket. Our RG286 coax cable still has solid protection due to its corrugated bare copper shielding. This product is capable of operating within -55°C and +80°C, which allows the cable to be useful in a plethora of situations. However, the most common use for this RG286 coax cable is in direct burial applications. RG286 has a maximum operating voltage of 100KW. Get your RG286 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG286$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 720.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 1.570
RG286 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG286 can be used in direct burial applications.
RG286 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG286 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 100KW peak