What is RG287 Coax Cable?RG287 Coax Cable is a high-voltage coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. With bare copper wiring acting as its conductor, the wire is capable of operating at up to 73,000 volts. Wrapped with a polyethylene helix as a dielectric and corrugated bare copper as a shield, this wire is impeccably designed to prevent signal loss as well as being incredibly durable. Even with no jacket, this coaxial cable is rated for -55°C to +80°C, so you know it is reliable in most situations with high or low temperatures. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available from Allied Wire & Cable. Please call or email us today to help you find a suitable replacement!
RG287$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 750.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG287 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG287 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG287 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG287 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 73KW peak