What is RG288 Coax Cable?RG288 is a product that is carried by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling solution is useful for any direct burial applications or for any high frequency transmission needs. RG288 coaxial cable has a bare copper tube for a conductor and a polyethylene helix insulation. Followed up a copper clad steel shield and then no jacket, this product is incredibly durable. The standards set by the aforementioned specifications help to ensure the wire is usable between -40°C to +80°C and up to 440,000 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Unfortunately, we cannot currently offer this part, so please call Allied today so we may find you a suitable alternative!
RG288$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 2.960
RG288 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG288 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG288 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Jacket: None
RG288 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 440KW peak