What is RG289 Coax Cable?RG289 Coax Cable can be used for various applications including those that involve direct burial. It is commonly used to transmit radio frequencies for communications purposes. RG289 Coax Cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C and a maximum peak voltage of 298KW. It has a copper clad steel tube and polyethylene insulation. RG289 Coax Cable also contains a bare copper clad steel shield. This cable is resistant to abrasion, attenuation, and electrical interference. Unfortunately, we cannot currently offer this part, so please call Allied today so we may find you a suitable alternative!
RG289$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 3000.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 2.960
RG289 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG289 can be used in direct burial applications.
RG289 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Jacket: None
RG289 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 290KW peak