<h2>What is RG292 Coax Cable?</h2>
RG292 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This product is unique because instead of the usual copper conductor, it has a bare copper tube as the conductor. Additionally, the dielectric consists of a polyethylene helix. With a corrugated copper shield and a clear polyethylene jacket, this wire is approved for military usage. This approval is due to the jacket, whose composition meets the requirements for MIL-C-17 specifications. This coaxial cable can operate between -55°C to +80°C, as well as with a maximum voltage of 100KW. Unfortunately, RG292 Coax Cable is no longer available. However, Allied can help you with a suitable alternative, so call or email us today!
RG292$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 1040.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG292 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG292 can be used in direct burial applications.
RG292 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: Clear Polyethylene Type III per MIL-C-17
RG292 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 100KW peak