What is RG293 Coax Cable?RG293 Coax Cable is a staple in the extensive coaxial cable catalog offered by Allied Wire & Cable. With its bare copper conductor, the wire can withstand up to 7,000 peak volts. The solid, low-density polyethylene insulation and the polyethylene jacket offers remarkable durability against the elements and most exposures. With use in direct burial applications, this product will definitely be up to the challenge. It can also operate between -55°C and +80°C. RG293 contains a silver covered copper shield in order to prevent signal loss. This product is military approved due to meeting MIL-C-17 specifications. Unfortunately, RG293 Coax Cable is not available at this time. Please call or email Allied Wire & Cable for help finding the perfect alternative!
RG293$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 160.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG293 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG293 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG293 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG293 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 7,000
Comments: Water tight cable per MIL-C-23020