What is RG293A Coax Cable?RG293A is a coax cable that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's lineup of direct burial coaxial cables. While useful for direct burial uses, it still has many more applications. Due to its construction with a bare copper wire conductor and a polyethylene insulation, this product can be used for high frequency transmissions as well. Covered with a silver covered copper shield and a polyethylene jacket, this wire has good signal loss reduction and durability. With a peak voltage of 7,000 and a temperature range from -55°C to +80°C, RG293A is incredibly useful. This cable is water tight and military approved through MIL-C-17 and MIL-C-23020. Get your RG293A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG293A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 160.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG293A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG293A coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG293A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG293A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 7,000
Comments: Water tight cable per MIL-C-23020