What is RG294 Coax Cable?RG294 Coax Cable is a product within Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of military coaxial cable. This particular cabling solution is a coax cable with minimal signal loss, and can be used in high-power direct burial applications. The reason for these strong recommendations are because of the two conductors; one bare copper and one tinned copper. Additionally, there is a single tinned copper shield. These copper parts are protected by the polyethylene insulation and black polyethylene jacket. With these components, this product is rated for temperatures from -55°C to +80°C and up to 3,000 volts. Get your military-grade RG294 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG294$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 205.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper/Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG294 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG294 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG294 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Conductors: 1 Bare Copper & 1 Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG294 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 3,000
Comments: Water tight cable per MIL-C-23020