What is RG294A Coax Cable?RG294A Coax cable is part of the catalog of coaxial cable distributed and carried by Allied Wire & Cable. This military grade wire is perfect for any usage, but is commonly used for direct burial applications and high frequency transmission wire. It has 2 conductors; one bare copper wire, and the other tinned copper wire. Additionally, there is polyethylene insulation. A silver covered copper shield protects the signals in the wire, and a polyethylene jacket wraps the product all up. Due to its fine construction, this military coax cable can reliably be used in tough conditions. It operates well between -55°C to +80°C, and has a 3,000 volt peak voltage. Get your RG294A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG294A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 205.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper/Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG294A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG294A cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG294A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Conductors: 1 Bare Copper & 1 Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG294A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 3,000
Comments: Water tight cable per MIL-C-23020