What is RG295 Coax Cable?RG295 Coax Cable is a highly reliable and frequently used coaxial cable that is a great part of Allied Wire & Cable's selection of RG cable. This product has a bare copper conductor as well as a low density polyethylene insulation. This part also includes a silver covered copper shield to protect the signal from any potential loss. On the exterior, there is a military approved polyethylene jacket. This MIL-C-17 approved wire can operate in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +80°C. Additionally, they are rated for up to 11,000 peak volts and is watertight as per MIL-C-23020. Get your RG295 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG295$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 420.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG295 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG295 can be used in direct burial applications.
RG295 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG295 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 11,000
Comments: Water tight cable per MIL-C-23020