What is RG296 Coax Cable?RG296 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring solution is frequently used in direct burial applications; however, that is far from its sole purpose. An additional usage for this cable is for high frequency transmissions. RG296 is perfect for both jobs as the silver covered copper conductor allows for a voltage of up to 13,800 volts. Additionally, the insulation, shielding, and neoprene jacket make this cable incredibly durable to many elements. Rated for in between -55°C to +80°C, this cable is perfect for your needs. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG296$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 37/.0336
- Dielectric (in): 0.906
RG296 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG296 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG296 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Silicone Rubber
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Neoprene
RG296 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 13,800