What is RG297 Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, we are proud to offer our RG297 Coax Cable to you. This coaxial cabling solution is one of many in Allied's catalog of RG cables. Our RG297 consists of a bare copper tube that functions as the conductor. This conductor is insulated by a PTFE helix, and has a corrugated bare copper shield. This copper shielding helps prevent any potential signal interference from external sources. Although this RG coaxial cable has no jacket, it can still be used in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +200°C. This RG297 Coax Cable is rated for a peak voltage of up to 44KW. Get your RG297 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG297$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 0.795
- Dielectric Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Helix
RG297 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG297 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG297 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: PTFE Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None