What is RG298 Coax Cable?
Our RG298 Coax cable is a medium voltage coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed of a bare copper clad steel conductor with a polyethylene insulation. Furthermore, this wire has a gas injected foam polyethylene (FPE) jacket. Our RG298 has solid protection against signal interference, even without a dedicated shield. This construction allows the cable to be useful in a plethora of situations. However, the most common use for this RG298 coaxial cable is in direct burial applications. This product is capable of operating within -55°C and +200°C. RG298 has a maximum operating voltage of 2,700 volts. Buy your RG298 cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG298$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 108.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0201
RG298 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG298 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG298 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Shielding: None
- Jacket: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
RG298 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Comments: Buoyant Cable per MIL-C-22667