What is RG305 Coax Cable?RG305 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is part of Allied Wire & Cable's stock. This coax consists of a bare copper tube conductor and dielectric insulation with a solid fluorinated ethylene propylene material. With a bare copper tube for shielding and polyethylene for a jacket, this wire has great protection. The jacket and shield help prevent signal loss, and it can operate up to 2,200 volts and between -55°C and +80°C. This product is commonly used in direct burial applications. Unfortunately, Allied no longer carries RG305 Coax Cable. Therefore, please call or email Allied Wire & Cable to find an alternative to RG305 Coax Cable.
RG305$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 0.157
- Dielectric Material: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
RG305 Coax Cable Applications:
- These cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG305 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Solid Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Shielding: Bare Copper Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG305 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,720