What is RG306A Coax Cable?RG306A Coax Cable is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of RG coaxial cables. To start off, this product has a bare copper wire conductor as well as gas injected foam polyethylene for insulation purposes. Afterwards, there is an aluminum tube that acts as a shield to prevent signal loss. Finally, there is a polyethylene jacket that meets military requirements through MIL-C-17 specifications. This means that this coax cable has a temperature range from -55°C to +80°C. Additionally, this wire can operate with up to 5,700 volts. You can get this RG306A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG306A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 545.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG306A Coax Cable Applications:
- These coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG306A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG306A Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,700
- Notes: Per MIL-C-23806