What is RG307 Coax Cable?RG307 Coax Cable is a medium-voltage coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. With its silver covered copper wire acting as its conductor, the wire is capable of operating at up to 1,000 volts. Wrapped with gas-injected polyethylene as a dielectric and two silver covered copper shields, this wire is impeccably designed to prevent signal loss as well as being incredibly durable. With its black polyethylene jacket, this coaxial cable is rated for -55°C to +80°C, so you know it is reliable in most situations with high or low temperatures. Get your military approved RG307 Coax Cable today!
RG 307$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 51.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0058
RG307 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG307 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Conductors, Polyurethane (PUR) Int.
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG307 Coaxial Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/116-RG307