What is RG307A Coax Cable?RG307A Coax Cable is a military approved coaxial cable that is distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This product is rated for 1,000 volts, which is achieved through its two separate bare copper wire conductors. These copper conductors are protected with a foam polyethylene as well as two silver covered copper shields. With a black polyethylene jacket, this cable is rated for temperatures between -55°C to +80°C. Along with its military approval through MIL-C-17 specifications, this coaxial cable is perfect for any job you need it to fill. These uses include direct burial applications. Get your RG307A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG307A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 70.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0058
RG307A Coax Cable Applications:
- These coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG307A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Conductors, Polyurethane (PUR) Int.
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG307 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/116-RG307