What is RG317 Coax Cable?RG317 Coax Cable is a type of coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. The uses for this wire are incredible, as there are two separate bare copper wire conductors present. Additionally, there is a solid fluorinated ethylene propylene insulator (FEP). To protect these two conductors from any potential loss of signal, there is a tinned copper shield. A neoprene jacket secures the cable as durable and resistant to many elements. Rated for up to 10,000 volts for a peak voltage, as well as a temperature range from -55°C to +80°C, this RG317 Coax Cable really does it all. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG317$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0290
- Dielectric (in): 0.446
RG317 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG317 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Shielding: Tinned Copper
- Jacket: Neoprene
RG317 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000
- Notes: Water Blocked