What is RG318 Coax Cable?RG318 Coax Cable is another component that is within Allied Wire & Cable's coaxial cable catalog. This coax cable has a bare copper tube that acts as a conductor. Insulated with a polyethylene helix and a corrugated bare copper shield, you wont have to worry about outside interference with the signal carried through the wire. In addition to these construction specifications, the wire comes wrapped in a black polyethylene jacket. The jacket makes it possible for this product to be military-approved through MIL-C-17. The cable is rated for temperatures within -55°C to +80°C and has a 44KW peak operating voltage. Get your RG318 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG318$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 53.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 0.795
RG318 Coax Applications:
- These Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG318 Coax Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG318 Coax Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 44KW peak