What is RG319 Coax Cable?RG319 Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable that Allied Wire & Cable is proud to carry. This unique transmission cable is special because of its construction. Instead of a copper wire, this product uses a bare copper tube with a polyethylene helix dielectric. Potential signal loss is prevented with a corrugated bare copper shield. The physical cable is protected by a black polyethylene jacket that makes this wire military approved. Rated for 145KW peak voltage and a temperature range from -55°C to +80°C, this military wire is up for any task or service you need it to fulfill. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG319$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 104.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 1.570
RG319 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- These Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG319 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG319 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 145KW peak