What is RG321 Coax Cable?RG321 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that has a corrugated bare copper tube conductor and is rated for up to a 320KW peak operating voltage. The temperature range for this cable is between -55°C to +80°C. It has an corrugated bare copper tube as shielding that protects the internals of the cable. The interior of this coax cable outside of the conductor is a polyethylene insulation. However, there is no outward jacket. Like other cables before it in the RG Coax Cable line, it can be used for direct burial applications. However, this cable is definitely not limited to just a single usage. Unfortunately, this RG321 Coax Cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied Wire & Cable will help you find a suitable alternative!
RG321$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 121.00
- Cond. Material: Corrugated Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric Material: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
RG321 Coax Cable Applications:
- These Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG321 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Corr. Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG321 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 320KW peak