What is RG322 Coax Cable?RG322 Coax Cable is a cable that is a military-graded part of Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of coaxial cables. This wiring solution has applications that range from direct underground burial uses to high frequency transmissions. The construction of this coax cable consists of a conductor made of a corrugated bare copper wire, protected by a polyethylene helix. There is also a shield of corrugated bare copper tubing in order to fight against signal loss. Finished up with a polyethylene jacket, which is approved through MIL-C-17 specifications, this cable can function between -40°C to +80°C and has a 320KW peak operating voltage. Unfortunately, Allied Wire & Cable can no longer offer RG322, so please call or email us today for help finding a suitable alternative!
RG322$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 178.00
- Cond. Material: Corrugated Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG322 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- These Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG322 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Corr. Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE) Type III per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Clear
RG322 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 320KW peak