What is RG324 Coax Cable?
RG324 Coax Cable is a coaxial product supplied by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling is a high frequency wire that is rated for up to 1,480 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Its bare copper tube conductor is insulated by gas injected foam polyethylene (FPE), and is shielded by a single corrugated bare copper tube. This product is very unique due to the fact that it does not have a jacket outside of the shielding. RG324 Coax Cable is still capable of operating within -55°C to +80°C, and has a military-grade equivalent, MIL17/227-00001. Buy RG324 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG324$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 32.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG324 Coax Cable Applications:
- These Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG324 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Corr. Bare Copper
- Jacket: None
RG324 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,480
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/227-00001