What is RG325 Coax Cable?
RG325 is a low-loss coaxial cable that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's lineup of direct burial coax cables. While often used for direct burial uses, it still has a plethora of applications. Due to its construction with a silver covered copper clad aluminum conductor and a polyethylene spline insulation, this cable can also be used for high frequency transmissions. Covered with a silver covered copper shield and a polyurethane jacket, this wire has strong signal loss reduction and physical durability. With a peak voltage of 750 volts and a temperature range from -55°C to +80°C, RG325 is incredibly useful. This product is military approved through MIL-C-17. Get your RG325 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG325$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Stranding: 19/0.020
RG325 Coax Cable Applications:
- This Coaxial Cable is a low-loss cable that can be used in direct burial applications.
RG325 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Aluminum
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Spline
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Strip Shields
- Jacket: Polyurethane (PUR) Type XII per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG325 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750