What is RG326 Coax Cable?
RG326 Coax Cable is a low-loss staple in the extensive catalog of Allied Wire & Cable's coaxial cable. With its silver covered, copper clad aluminum conductor, the wire can operate at up to 1,700 peak volts. The polyethylene spline insulation and the polyurethane jacket offers an impressive durability against the sun and other erosive forces. RG326 also contains 2 silver covered copper strip shields in order to prevent signal loss. With usage in direct burial applications, this product will definitely be up to the challenge. This cable can also operate between -55°C and +80°C. Due to meeting MIL-C-17 specifications, this product is military approved. Get your RG326 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG326$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 24.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Stranding: 19/0.040
RG326 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- This Coax Cable is a low-loss cable that can be used in direct burial applications.
RG326 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Aluminum
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Spline
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Strip Shields
- Jacket: Polyurethane (PUR) Type XII per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG326 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,700