What is RG327 Coax Cable?
RG327 Coax Cable is a low-loss coaxial cable that is distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This product is unique because instead of the usual copper wire, the conductor is a silver covered, copper clad aluminum wire. Additionally, the dielectric consists of a polyethylene spline. With two silver covered, copper clad strip shields and a polyurethylane jacket, this wire is approved for military usage. This approval is due to the jacket, whose composition meets the requirements for MIL-C-17 specifications. This coaxial cable can operate between -55°C to +80°C, as well as with a maximum voltage of 2,500 volts. RG327 Coax Cable is available from Allied Wire and Cable, so get yours today!
RG327$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 55.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Stranding: 19/0.064
RG327 Coax Applications:
- Low-loss cable, approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG327 Coax Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Aluminum
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Spline
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Strip Shields
- Jacket: Polyurethane (PUR) Type XII per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG327 Coax Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,500