What is RG328 Coax Cable?
RG328 Coax Cable is a popular choice within Allied Wire & Cables catalog of coaxial cables. This product is most commonly used in direct burial applications, but can also be used for high frequency transmission wiring and more. It is composed of a tinned copper braid as a conductor and here is a rubber insulation as well as three layers of shielding. These layers consist of two tinned copper and one galvanized steel. Additionally, there is a neoprene jacket to protect all of these components, as well as make it much more durable and resistant to deterioration. This wire can handle up to 20,000 volts. It is also heat resistant as well, so it tolerates between -55°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, Allied no longer carries this wire. Contact us today for help finding a suitable replacement!
RG328$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 146.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper Braid
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG328 Coax Applications:
- These Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG328 Coax Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Braid
- Dielectric: Rubber H, J, H
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Tinned Copper & 1 Galvanized Steel
- Jacket: Neoprene
RG328 Coax Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 20,000