What is RG329 Coax Cable?
In this next installment of our line of coaxial cable, we have RG329 Coax Cable. This wire is perfect for your usage in direct underground burial applications, although this product has many more potential uses. RG329 coax cable has an interior constructed of a tinned copper braid for a conductor, and rubber dielectrics. With its three shields, this cable will have a high resistance against signal loss, and keeps the interior safe. All of these parts are wrapped by a neoprene jacket that provides protection from outdoor elements, like chemicals or flames. Overall, this wire is incredibly resistant and durable, and is rated for -55°C to +80°C up to 15,000 volts. Unfortunately, Allied no longer carries this wire. Contact us today for help finding a suitable replacement!
RG329$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 35.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG329 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG329 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG329 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Braid
- Dielectric: Rubber H, J, H
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Tinned Copper & 1 Galvanized Steel
- Jacket: Neoprene
RG329 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 15,000