What is RG33 Coax Cable?
RG33 coax cable is an unshielded bare copper cable with a lead jacket. The cable’s jacket protects it from temperatures ranging from -55°C to +80°C and its conductor can handle a maximum operating voltage of 6,000 volts. RG33 coax cable is approved for direct burial and military use by MIL-C-17 specifications. RG33 coax cable can be used to transmit various types of data such as radio frequencies and video signals. It can be used for communications, computer, and broadcast situations.
RG33$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 390.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG33 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG33 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG33 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG33 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: No Shield
- Jacket: Lead
RG33 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 6,000