What is RG330 Coax Cable?
RG330 coax cable contains a solid silver-covered copper conductor that is shielded to prevent electrical interference. This cable is also completely unjacketed. RG330 coax cable is rated for direct burial applications. This allows for data transmission in some rough environments. RG330 coax cable can be used for transmitting radio and video signals in communications, broadcast, and computer applications.
RG330$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric Material: Foam Polyethylene (PE)
RG330 Coax Cable Applications:
- These Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG330 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Conductor Stranding: Solid
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Shielding Coverage: Overall