What is RG331 Coax Cable?
RG331 coax cable is a military-grade coax cable that is equivalent to M17/225-00001 coax cable. It is suitable for transmitting radio frequencies and video signals in applications that involve direct burial. Coax cable like RG331 is commonly used for various applications including communications and broadcast applications. This cable contains a copper-clad aluminum conductor shielded with an aluminum tube. This conductor is rated for a maximum voltage of 2,500 volts. RG331 coax cable also features a black high molecular polyethylene jacket making the cable stiff and resistant to temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. The jacket also features excellent electric qualities, making it ideal for high-speed transmission cables such as RG331 coax cable.
RG 331/U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG331 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/225-00001
RG331 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG331 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG331 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,500