What is RG332 Coax Cable?
RG332 coax cable is an ideal choice for broadcasting and communications purposes that involve direct burial. This type of cable is typically used to carry types of data such as radio frequencies or video signals. Its bare copper conductor has excellent electrical qualities and its aluminum tube shielding allows it to resist electrical interference in order to maintain a consistent, strong current. Although RG332 coax cable is completely unjacketed, it is able to be used in temperatures as high as 80°C and as low as -55°C. M17/227-00001 coax cable is the military equivalent of RG332 coax cable.
RG 332U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 47.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG332 Coax Approvals:
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/227-00001
RG332 Coax Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG332 Coax Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: None
RG332 Coax Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4,500