What is RG334 Coax Cable?
RG334 coax cable can be used to transmit radio, video, and various other types of data signals. Coax cable like this has a variety of applications including use for television cable, computers, and broadcasting. RG334 coax cable is rated for a maximum voltage of 2,500 volts and temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C according to the military’s MIL-C-23806 specifications. Its shielded, bare copper conductor is able to carry an excellent current with minimal electrical interference. RG334 coax cable is completely unjacketed but is still perfectly suited for direct burial applications.
RG334$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 11.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG334 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: Mil-C-23806
RG334 Coax Cable Applications:
- These Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG334 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: None
RG334 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,500