What is RG335 Coax Cable?
RG335 coax cable features a bare copper conductor, aluminum tube shielding, and a black polyethylene jacket. This cable is constructed in order to emphasize excellent conductivity, resistance to moisture, and use in direct burial applications. RG335 coax cable is essentially a jacketed version of RG334 coax cable and is also a military-approved cable as it adheres to MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. RG335 coax cable can be used to carry data such as radio or video signals for computers, broadcasting applications, cable television, and various other applications.
RG335$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 19.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG335 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG335 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG335 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG335 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG335 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,500