What is RG34 Coax Cable?
RG34 coax cable is a military-grade cable that can be used to transmit radio frequencies and video signals for various uses including communications and broadcast applications. It adheres to MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/24-RG34 coax cable. RG34 coax cable features a stranded bare copper conductor that is rated for up to 5,200 volts and is shielded in order to prevent electrical interference. Its Type I PVC jacket protects the cable from moisture and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG34 coax cable is also durable enough to be used for direct burial applications.
RG34$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 224.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG34 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/24-RG34
RG34 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG34 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG34 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG34 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,200