What is RG34A Coax Cable?
RG34A coax cable contains a stranded copper conductor that is rated for 6,500 volts and shielded to ensure a consistent electrical current. It is suitable for use in environments that involve temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C and direct burial. RG34A coax cable is similar to RG34 coax cable, with the biggest differences being that RG34 coax cable has a smaller diameter, can handle a higher maximum voltage and features a Type IIA PVC jacket that is resistant to attenuation. RG34A coax cable is approved by MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable and is equivalent to M17/24-RG34 coax cable.
RG34A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 224.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0249
RG34A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/24-RG34
RG34A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG34A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG34A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG34A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 6,500