What is RG35A Coax Cable?
RG35A coax cable is a variation of RG35 coax cable that features a smaller conductor diameter which allows for an overall increased nominal impotence and decreased nominal capacitance. Similar to RG35, RG35A coax cable is made from a shielded bare copper conductor, aluminum braid armor and a PVC Type IIA jacket. It can handle temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C and a maximum voltage of 10,000 volts. RG35A coax cable can be used in direct burial applications that involve the transmission of data signals such as radio frequencies and video signals. This is a military-grade cable that is equivalent to M17/64-RG35 coax cable and is approved by MIL-C-17 specifications.
RG35A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG35A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/64-RG35
RG35A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG35A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG35A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG35A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000